- High concentration pigment
- Powder Base
- No more lumpy or speckled chocolate
- Alcohol free
- Gently melt your white chocolate in a ‘Bain Marie’ or in the Microwave, make sure it is not burnt or too hot, just soft en it enough for your needs. add the chocolate colour and very gently mix until coloured.
- Magic Colours Chocolate colours are suitable for making pralines, ganache, chocolate piping and any chocolate décor.
- Temperature and Agitated stirring can ruin your chocolate consistency and turn it dry and hard, and not suitable for piping or glazing. Also, large amount of colour may damage the gentle texture of chocolate and may harden it as well.