This lovely lustre dust colour will add the extra WOW factor to you creation, add sparkle and shine to your cake decorating with our range of edible lustre dusts from Magic Colors. Lustre dust can simply be brushed onto moulded chocolates, fondant and gum paste with a dry brush. For an even application and more intense colour, mix lustre dust with alcohol.
- Don’t mix lustre dust with water, as it is not water soluble and you will get a muggy mess.
- For stronger effects, you can paint on multiple coats of lustre dust, just be sure to let each layer dry in between applications.
- Lustre dust can also be mixed with alcohol and used with a food-grade airbrushing machine.
- How to Use?
- Dry drush on moulded chocolate, fondant and gum paste.
- Takes a small amount of liquid, so start with a few drops and mix until you get a consistency you like.
How to Store?
- Store in Clean & Dry Place
- Store away from direct sun light