Colourmist colour splash liquid food colours are used to produce rich, deep hues by adding just a tiny amount. The concentrated liquid based formula helps you to achieve the exact shade you desire, without watering down your icing. Use the easy-control dropper bottle to add a few drops at a time until you achieve the desired colour effect.
- Premium multipurpose liquid food colour – great quality, rich hues, bake stable and does not bleed.
- Colour splash can be used with : Icings, butter creams, non dairy cream, fondant & gumpaste flowers, dough mixes and other food products which are allowed to be coloured.
- They can also easily be airbrushed on the cake and then transferred to the cake for the cleanest look, without overspray.
- They work wonderfully on all types of icings. They absorb quickly and can be handled almost immediately. Colour splash gently blends colour into fondant and gumpaste dough, using stand mixer paddle attachment, or knead in by hand.
- Although colour splash colours can be successfully used on chocolate. Allow mixing in chocolate melted at temperature 30?C-40?C. White and milk chocolate accepts these colours better than dark chocolate.
- If you want deeper colour, use more than one coat, allowing each to dry before applying the next.